Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm like a pretty alligator, mommy

This is the quote of the day by Naomi. At the top of the step on the play toy at the park today, Naomi turned around to tell me out of the blue 'I'm like a pretty alligator, mommy'. She cracks me up by copying her brother's every word and move, but then also choosing times to do totally her own thing. Naomi had mastered making us laugh by the time she learned her first word and enjoys cracking us up every day. The best part is that when she's napping or not around, Haydn starts saying sweet things like 'Naomi would say...', 'she says things so cute', and 'I want to play with Naomi'. They amaze me with the way they love each other.



1 comment:

Lisette said...

so sweet. hope that kind of tenderness lasts between them. i always wanted a big brother, but i guess i just have to settle for a little brother that is big.