Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Haydn turns 4!

Ok, so I'm sad to say that my camera has fizzled out and I haven't been able to keep up on photos this month. I'm currently shopping around for a snazzy new one as my 30th birthday gift to self, but until then my photo blogs will be few...

I do happen to have a few pics via my mother's camera phone of Haydn with his birthday cake. We had a wonderful party on Sunday at Kelsey Creek Farm where we were well entertained with the farm animals, toys, fields, creek, and most of all, wonderful company. We celebrated Haydn turning 4 with a penguin-themed cake that Haydn has been asking for all year. I had a lot of fun making the penguins out of fondant, but ran short on time doing the finishing touches. What's important is that Haydn loved it and came away with some great memories!




3 comments:

Lisette said...

I love the cake, but more importantly I love how you took his dream and made it a sugary filled reality. Do not hesitate to call me and I would have been happy to photograph the party or let you borrow my camera. Happy birthday Haydn!

Little Contents said...

Thanks Lisette! Much appreciated. I'll take you up on that soon, I'm sure!

Dani said...

that cake looks yum! Too bad we missed such a fun party!