Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Baby Girl Ragsdale!

I just found out that my sweet cousin Renee had her baby this morning! She was surprised by her little girl's arrival 5 weeks early, but everyone is ok. She weighed in at 5 lb. 12 oz. I am so excited for Renee and Randall and cannot wait to meet their little one!

On a side note, we had a great baby shower for Renee a couple of weeks ago, and I made a fun little cake for the occasion. For those who have been asking for pictures, you can follow this link to some pictures Renee caught of the cake: http://flickr.com/gp/9115534@N05/du844J

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Sigh. She is SO cute. I got to spend at least an hour cuddling with her yesterday, neener neener neener.

Valerie said...

Your cake was amazing!

Little Contents said...

Thanks Val, but you're such a show off! Can't wait to cuddle that baby!